Presenting Sponsors: Sarah Wiehe & Peter Embí (IU, Regenstrief, Indiana CTSI)
Emcee: Darshan Shah (Biocrossroads)
On Day 3, the workshop broke participants into working groups to begin conversations aimed at forging a path forward, focused on outcomes. Several action areas were identified, including:
- Integrating health data & social indicators at the area level for state’s top health issues
- Improving awareness of SDoH projects and health data assets so organizations are not working in “vacuums”
- Improving community engagement by further connecting with and listening to community voices
- Identifying and collaborating on funding opportunities
- Activating and amplifying the use of resource directories to improve coordination with community resources.